Residential Re-Roofing Services in Roy, UT
Let the roofing professionals from Morrelli Construction handle your residential re-roofing. We’re experienced contractors who are ready to take on roof replacement services for property owners in Roy, UT. When your roof has problems such as cracks, leaks, dilapidated shingles and busted gutters, it’s time to replace them and keep your property in good condition. There is no roofing job that our specialists can't take care of. It's integral to take care of problems as soon as they come up, but old or severely damaged roofs must be replaced. You want a durable roof that will keep your home's value high for many years to come. Don't hesitate to get in touch with Roy's finest roofing company for more information and get a free estimate.
Professional Re-Roofing Contractors
Since our team knows every aspect of the roofing industry, our certified contractors are fully equipped with the most reliable tools and equipment. We’re devoted to our work and we understand that, above everything else, a roof that lasts a long time is the most vital part of the job. So, we only work with industry-grade materials to fix a roof that will withstand the elements. You can trust Morrelli Construction to follow all of the updated roofing codes for Utah accordingly. We make certain that all of our re-roofing contractors have finished extensive training and have the licensing to work in Roy. When it comes to roof repairs, we have lots of experience and excel in the field.
Figuring out if you need residential re-roofing can be a bit of a challenge, but here are a few things you can check out:
- The Age of Your Roof: A lot of contractors agree that an average roof has a lifespan of 20-25 years. If the roof has more than one layer, bad ventilation or is subjected to storm and wind damage, its lifespan will be lowered.
- Warps or Buckling: Look at the parts of your roof that get direct sunlight. If the shingles are curled, lifted or losing the protective granule barrier, then you want to contact a re-roofing specialist.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to allow snow and rain to flow downward, so that the gutters will collect and direct the water away. If there are shingles missing or falling apart, you may get some leakage, so you should call us for residential re-roofing.
- The Chimney Flashing: Broken flashing on your chimney could also lead to leaks, but with our experienced roofing contractors, this could be addressed quickly.
- Shingles: Simply looking at your shingles can help you know if replacing them is necessary. If a patch of them is faded and discolored from the others, you’ll want to swap it out so that your roof stays in good condition for longer.
Contact Our Re-Roofing Specialists Today
For residential re-roofing, count on our contractors for services in the Roy, UT, area. We bring our expertise to every job, so you can get a properly installed roof that will protect your property. As your roof ages and becomes deteriorated, it will become necessary to replace it. Our re-roofing specialists will make sure everything is tackled correctly, so that your roof remains in good condition for a long time. If you need residential re-roofing, you can always trust Morrelli Contractors to provide the finest services. Reach out to us at (435) 730-4660 for a free estimate.
We service the following cities and their surrounding areas: